stunning brand-new home.
Found in an elevated location, this recently completed luxury home features contemporary design and uninterrupted views of the Derwent River and Kingston Beach.
Featuring only the best of materials and high-quality finishes, this indulgent property benefits from intelligent design, and thanks to an abundance of glass, the outside is truly welcomed in.
The hub of the home is the first floor open plan living and dining space, which benefits from hardwood floorboards and opens onto an undercover area through large glass doors.
The elegant kitchen offers integrated and stainless-steel appliances and designer lighting above an island breakfast bar.
The large master bedroom enjoys another perspective of the river view, as well as gorgeous en suite bathroom and custom walk-in robe.
On the first floor there are a further two generously sized bedrooms, each benefiting from built-in robes and both serviced by a central family bathroom and a separate powder room.
Located on the lower level is a flexible space that could suit use as a second living area, media room, home office or fourth bedroom. Adjacent to this space is also another powder room.
If you enjoy outdoor living, you will love taking advantage of the first-floor deck and the level rear yard that features an established garden.
This near maintenance-free property also offers a large two car garage with workshop area, and beyond double glazing, this energy efficient home also features LED lights and ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout.
Found just a stone’s throw away from Kingston Beach, this high-quality property is the perfect coastal retreat close to Hobart City.
• Available for immediate private inspection
• Elevated open plan living area
• Perfectly positioned balcony ideal for entertaining
• Kingston Beach and Derwent River outlook
• Show stopping kitchen with ample bench space
• Neutral tones throughout
• Set out with four large light and bright bedrooms
• Spacious master suite with ensuite and WIR
• Ducted air conditioning system and floor heating
• Split level floorplan, perfect for family or visitors
• Double garage with internal access
• Minutes away from the major shopping centre, schools and all needed amenities.
• Less than 15 minute drive to Hobart City
Year Built: 2020
Construction: Rendered brick and cement board
Heating: Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning