You won't need to park to go to the Show grounds or the Elwick races. An affordable home for the first home buyer or downsizing retiree. A good rental yield for the investor looking for capital gain through renovation.
Set on a level corner block with plenty of room for a garage or a carport. The switchboard was upgraded with the instillation of the heat pump. Well maintained weatherboards and gutters. Located close to the Northern suburbs entertainment facilities.
- As instructed by Public Trustee
- Level block with room for a garage
- Switchboard upgraded with heat pump
- Great view of the mountain
- Close to entertainment and services
Year Built: 1952 Construction Type: Weather Board
Visit the Public Trustee website www.publictrustee.tas.gov.au